Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Silliness with Stashes!

Doesn't Andie make a gorgeous pregnant dude??? LOL

Hmmmm --- nice facial expression Mandi!

All the ladies in their stashes and hats!

Cracking ourselves up!

Yes...Even SUGARPANTS got in on the stash action!


Oh my word...what a funny night. It was Clint's birthday and when searching for cards I found one with cut out mustaches! I giggled and thought...oh no, this could be interesting! AND IT WAS!!! I think we laughed harder when I kept bringing out hats...LOL people were like, WHAT THE HECK...where are you pulling these all out of?? LOL It was quite comical...and the funniest when we put it on Sugar. Can you tell she was oh so excited to be wearing it! Luckily a treat wasn't far behind so she knew she could hold out for a picture! LOL Happy Birthday Clint!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment