Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Marco Island in March!

Sherry and I at lunch on my birthday...a bit rainy and cruddy out but we made the best of it FOR SURE!!!
A big ship I was hoping Alan bought me for my birthday...but...no dice!

Alan and Eddy --- or "Twins" as we started calling them!

Me with Eddy and Sherry on their boat...they took us on a Sunset Cruise!


Salmon dish that was DELICOUS!


Seared Tuna!


DUCK! It was actually really good!


Ok so this ridiculous looking "thing" was floating in the canal while we were checking out a house. This isn't the "actual" one we say...I just found a pic online...but I don't think I need to tell you some of the nicknames associated to this incredibly odd looking floating human-parts thing! LOL Sooooo weird!


Marco Island is on top of the list for favorite vacation spots!!! We had a blast and really enjoyed our new friends Eddy and Sherry. Marco is probably the friendliest and most welcoming place I have ever been to...can't wait to go again in May!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment