Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Eve with Mom and Don




The Holiday Table I put together for Christmas Eve at our house with Mom and Don.


The grilled shrimp cocktail (I must confess, I bought it at Absolutely Fresh Seafood cause it is the YUMMIEST...a bit prices so only for special occasions!)

Our light but festive dessert!

Sugar licking her lips cause she knows there is something yummy inside!

Just the cutest face ever!


More presents!!! Thanks G-ma and G-pa Larsen!


OHHHH a yummy treat! I know I can get it open all on my own!

Yep! I did it...no help from you silly humans needed!

A toy to tear up!!! YIPPIE Sugar has quite the love/hate relationship with squeaker toys!


PEACE OUT with all the remnants of her toys!


Mom opening her gift...can't wait for our Spa Day!

Get your hands in the air punk!

Sugar and Alan wrestling after opening presents!




Christmas Eve was wonderful this year! Mom and Don came over and we had a wonderful dinner! Caesar Salad, Grilled Shrimp Cocktail, Herb crusted Salmon, mini red potatoes and sauteed spinach, roasted brussels sprouts, bread, Alan's favorite Jello Salad, and pistachio pudding for dessert. Of course, lots of wine and champagne as well!
Thank you Mom and Don for the thoughtful gifts! Sugar "obviously" enjoyed all of hers...I wore my gloves yesterday and LOVE them...can't wait to spend my moola on something fun! We enjoyed just chatting with you guys and catching up...thank you for all of the positive energy you bring to our lives and for always being so supportive and proud of us! We really appreciate all that you do for us! We love you very much!


No comments:

Post a Comment