Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Day



My brother Ryan, Sister in Law June, and nephews Huston and Jaxon!

Jaxon was my little bud! We read all kinds of books!



Dad and Deb opening their gift from all the kids. We got them an outdoor heater for their new back deck at the lake! We'll be toasty warm even in the fall!

Opening gifts.

Cute little Jaxon face!


Huston playing with the new DVD player. He is such a funny little darling boy! Says the FUNNIEST stuff!!!

Jaxon posing for a picture...LOL look at his little hands folded on his knee!


A huge thanks to Ryan and June for hosting our Christmas while Dad and Deb are in "limbo" between homes. It worked out great. Had all kinds of finger foods and delicious treats! Played some really fun dice games and both Alan and I won some moola! ;-)
Thanks so much Dad and Deb for the gifts...our sweatshirts are really unique and we'll be sporting them on Thursday night for the game! I for one know just what I'll be spending my money one this year...a mat for the back of Sadie! That way nothing will ruin the carpet and Sugar can ride back there and I won't worry about it getting dirty! Alan has his eye on something "hunting/fishing" related I am sure...so know it will go to good use! We sure missed Jenny, Ross, Maddy, and Tim but understand they were all busy. We look forward to the next few months and your house being finished so we can see more of everyone! We love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment