Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Can't wait to hang it...



This zebra photo is the most amazing picture I have ever seen! Alan's Realtors are part owners of Pearson and Co., a really amazing furniture, accessory, and artifacts store in Legacy. On their grand opening I saw this picture and went wild! Alan being the conservative he is said, "keep dreaming"...well so I did keep dreaming and even went to visit it a couple times! The last time it was GONE! I went home and told Alan the sad sad news...to which he replied "who in their right mind would buy that?" Come Christmas I realized...HE WOULD!!!!!!!!! Yes, that's right...I got it for Christmas (very spoiled I know!). I was so excited and couldn't even believe my eyes. It is so gorgeous. These pictures are of it hanging in the store...Alan has yet to put it up at the house...it is quite the project as each of those pieces is individual...YIKES! Either way, I am stoked...plus, with that in my living room I get to go buy new accessories to add to the full effect! YIPPIE! Thank you so much ALAN! What an amazing surprise, you do such a great job with gifts! Love you!


1 comment:

  1. We told you you would love it and you would be so surprised! I can't wait to see it up in your house!!

    ReplyDelete