Monday, June 22, 2009

What a Weekend...

I played with socks and towels and wrestled around so hard my ear flipped over...
Then I dug myself a sand hole and rutted around in it like a little piggy...awww so pretty! LOL

My new best friend Envy came to visit and we played and played in the water. I think she really likes me...well at least she "tolerates" me!

In Envy's words, "get this little monster off of me!"

I love SWIMMING, I love SWIMMING!

Swimming makes me tired...
I got a nice nap under mom's chair while she layed in the sun!

I got to drive Dad's big huge truck!

I got a new toy from Grandma and Grandpa Larsen...and I love it, I played with it for over an hour straight Sunday night...and even broke the squeaker already. Thank you to my late uncle Pierre for leaving it to me!

OOOHHHHH so sleepy I can't even lift my eyelids.
WHAT A FUN-FILLED WEEKEND!











No comments:

Post a Comment