Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sugar Baby is getting used to her new home!


She brings all her toys in her crate and is doing really well staying in there. Night one she woke up every 45 minutes to pee...she slept in our room in her crate. Last night she slept in her crate in the kitchen and I slept on the couch...she was sleeping in 2 hour increments! WOO HOO, tonight I will try to keep her in the kitchen and be in our room. She lets you know when it is time to pee...I will definately hear her! She is our little escape artist..just as JJ (the breeder) said. She got out of her crate after our 6am potty break and was out for an hour while we didn't know. She didn't pee on the carpet...or even go anywhere on the carpet I don't think. She got my pack of kleenex's out of my coat pocket and took them in her crate to chew on the package! LOL She did have to go #2 though I guess...she went on the rug right by the front door...as close as she could get to the outside! LOL So smart already. At about 7am she just peaked her head into our room and made a little grunt...we laughed...I guess I need to pay more attention to closing the crate door!

Not so happy with the whole collar thing!!!


Lexi Grace is in love with Baby Sugar...and Sugar likes to bite Lexi's tushy!

Sleepy baby!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment