Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Playing with my "aunt" Nakoma

Big Puppy ... Little Puppy!
Hmm --- quiet as a mouse I snuck in my puppy bag and stole the chew bone the my Grandpa Russ gave me as a before bed treat! Man do I love it...thank you Grandpa Russ!

Nakoma, Dad, Mom, and me all got to ride on Grandpa's ATV --- we hauled a big shore station and it sure was a good time!


It was hard for mom to hold me and take a good picture of all of us while we were driving.


Nakoma and I played tug of war with Mom's flip flop! I wish I could say I won...but I didn't. But in my defense...she is WAY bigger than me.


Why can't I stand where Nakoma is standing... I have to swim the whole time!


Got'her by the neck!

Look at my mean face! We played like this for hours and mommy kept getting scared. Geez mom, just let us play why don't you.

Nakoma is a big puppy! She is 9 months old --- so has lots of puppy in her but towers over Sugar...for now...who knows who will be the bigger one in a year!









No comments:

Post a Comment