Monday, February 7, 2011

Silly Sleeping Spots...



WHAT A GOOF BALL! So Alan and I ran some errands and went to check on a couple houses Saturday --- went to lunch at Rivera's Mexican...OMG YUM! It is sooo delicious, off of 120th & Blondo...small and nothing fancy but it is amazing mexican. I got the double spicy enchilada's...nose running, eyes watering...the whole bit, but SOOO WORTH IT! Anyway...so Alan had a small spot for Sugar to sit in the back seat cause he had all kinds of tools/products/coats/etc cluttering it. I moved it all around and gave her about 3/4 of the bench to lay on. Instead I look back and she has propped her chin on a tool case and sleeping...DORK! I mean every bump or movement vibrated her whole head...so silly! Then she moved and we looked back to find her whole head hanging off the back seat. Body and feet all comfy on the bench and head completely upside down! It was absolutely hilarious. I took a video --- it is seriously hilarious! It is too large to upload though so I am bummed!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment