Friday, February 25, 2011

Crazy weird snow of 2-24-11


Our road, no one was on it yet...deep and fluffy snow! (for some reason it is rotated and it isn't that way in my files...so I don't know what is wrong, just tilt your head to the right and pretend...LOL)
Buffalo Road --- where it should be at least! CRAZY (again tilt to the right)

132nd Street


Sugarbear looking like a fox!

The cocked ear look...very adorable if I do say so myself!

Never seen a cuter snow face!!! AHHH I just wanna squeeze her!

Alan had his new tractor at the house and decided to plow our roads...LOL what a goofball! Boys and their toys! Although --- Kenny Chesney is right..."I think he's tractor's sexy"....FOR SURE!

Sugar had no clue a really large tractor was approaching her...just "throw the ball mom...the ball...ball...ball...ball...throw it! I did throw it and she almost ran into the loader...what a goon!




OH MAN --- It goes from 72 degrees a week ago to that??? Are you kidding me...only in Nebraska right? Geez! The craziest thing was that starting at about Hwy-370 and Hwy-50 it was like a switch turned on and WHITE! So insane...most people in West Omaha didn't see much but a flake...we had horrible icy roads and white outs. Just so silly! But Sugar sure had a fun time!!! She loves the snow. Well, I think she'd love pretty much anything as long as we played ball!

No comments:

Post a Comment