Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Visiting the Madster and Jenny Lou

Big Hugs for the Maddy Girl!

Giving her smooches!

Look at that face!

The ever so popular "ooowwww" face!

She's running around all over --- even walks on her own too!

Big Smiles with our drawer full of fun!

READY...SET...Tip the tower!

Our sneaky game of hide and seek!

This is when I said "smile for the camera"...LOL

Gimmie that belt buckle Aunt Manda!

This is how we drink tea during our tea parties!

Cutest little face and cheekers!

So I think the comments I make, "I wanna eat your face" have become contagious! LOL

Waffles all spread out nicely for me to eat for breakfast!!!

Hey Aunt Manda...I see you have a zipper there on your fleece...I WANT IT! LOL


Such a fun day with Maddy and Jenny! That little sweets is doing so many funny things! Walking, talking, and just being plain silly willy! We danced to our favorite Country Music Videos, played with all kinds of great toys, read books, played hide and seek, had delicious tea parties, ate yummy food, kissed a lot, and just had a wonderful day! The Madster is walking on her own some now and it's so fun to watch! Wish I could have stayed all week!!!! Love you Maddy Lou and Jenny!

No comments:

Post a Comment