Thursday, January 27, 2011

Statement of the Year!

So this year I made a couple New Year's Resolutions that I felt would be a wonderful addition to my life. One of which was to focus on the people in my life that bring love and joy...to stop putting so much effort into those that cause drama, heartache, and negativity. Today my Aunt Moe posted the below statement on Facebook. She got it from a friend who got it from a friend and so on and asked for it to be passed along...it has since become my new motto.
It truly puts what my resolution meant into words!

"There comes a time in life, when you walk away from all the drama and the people who create it. Then you surround yourself with people who make you laugh, forget the bad, and focus on the good. So love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones that don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is part of Life...getting back up is LIVING."

I hope by sharing this with all of you, it will mean something as well. Thank you to all of those who make my world and life a better place! I appreciate you!

2 comments:

  1. Amen!!! Great quote!!!

    So, I will no longer be talking to you anymore...you are SUCH a drama mama! hehe...just kidding, love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen is right! Hope ya'll will still be talking to me!

    ReplyDelete