Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Julie's Birthday Bash

WILD BIRTHDAY WOMAN!!!
Julie's first beer out of her birthday mug!

AWW Julie and I posing pretty...MAN Jules, I want that tanning spray you have!


The Lee's!!! I think Ricky Lee is SMIZING --- Tyra Banks woud be proud!



Snowcones! What a cute pic!


Stacy and Rusty --- don't show any teeth or anything there Rusty, that would just be a lot of work!



Mama Kori and Jules!


Julie and Norma Jean!


Susan and Julie!

Julie and Mr. Smiles!


Julie and Sandi Mann


Oh...another funny card.


Her favorite protein bars!


So does getting your friend a crockpot for her birthday mean we're old?

OHHHH we were right...she cracked up at her shirt!

The snow cones...as snow cones! How clever!

Ask and you shall receive! She wanted a pony...she got a pony!


The very last picture to be taken by Alan's camera...as I broke it by throwing it when I was talking with my hands! Lovely! OOOPSSS Sorry honey! All is good we got him a new one!
Had a great night on Saturday celebrating Julie's birthday! DJ Ken played all the right music and we had a great turn out!!! Happy Birthday JULIE!!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment