Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Girl...you'll be a woman soon!

NO...you aren't seeing things. The Sugarpants is wearing Panties!!!! Our little baby girl is all grown up at 9.5 months!!! She went into heat last week and she just doesn't quite understand what the deal is...why can't I play outside by myself anymore? Why don't I get to go hang out at grandpa's with Koma anymore? Why do I have to wear a diaper or these granny panties? Why are you following me everywhere I go and why do you have that paper towel in your hand all day? LOL She doesn't quite get it...but our neighbor's have a fully "intact" male and we don't want any mistakes! Shoot...even when Sugar and I went for a jog on Saturday morning...we stopped by to see Koma and the kids for a bit...even Koma (who is a fixed female...and her AUNT to boot) decided that humping Sugarbear was a good idea! Her rear, her head, her side... Koma couldn't get enough!!!! It was comical and just wrong all at the same time!
AWWW baby girl...you are all growed up! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment