Monday, September 21, 2009

Alan's birthday celebration...HE IS 33!

Jack and Lexi helped Alan blow out his candles! MMM MMM Ice Cream cake is his favorite so he isn't ever surprised that I have one for him!
Colton and Jack --- I think that was supposed to be Jackson's "CHEESE" face!

Lexi Lou showing her princess pose!


Jack is helping Uncle Alan with the present and card he got him.



Travis is in a FOOD COMA!


Ev and Phil --- had plenty of seating...not sure why Phil thought that on the floor up against the fireplace was the most comfy spot????

All the kids helping Alan with his gifts from Ev.


FUNNIEST EVER --- Alan's mom found a little art project he made when he was 11 yrs old and put it on his gift! It had all kinds of questions that he had to answer...one was "Favorite thing about my appearance" Alan's response was PRICELESS...1-Freckles 2-FOOT (not feet...just FOOT, I guess he likes one better than the other) 3- I don't smell! (SERIOUSLY...he must have had a stinky kid in his class and was proud that he didn't smell bad!)
LOL LOL LOL LOL Thanks for the good laugh 11 yr old Alan!!!

Look at my sexy man! I got him those glasses for 4-wheeling and riding on the Ranger at night (he wanted them) and he had no clue Colton and Jack put a bow on his head! LOL










No comments:

Post a Comment