Monday, August 3, 2009

I'll miss you baby girl!

The little Sugarpants had such a busy weekend! Grandpa Russ was out of town so we got to spend a lot of time with Nakoma (his 11 mo old lab). Sugar and Nakoma run and wrestle and play for hours! They love each other (well Sugar loves Nakoma...Nakoma "tolerates" Sugar). We used Grandpa's Gater (what Sugar is standing on in the pic above) all weekend to tote dogs back and forth so it was sure fun. Big girl was soooo sleepy by Sunday night that I had to wake her up this morning at 7am!
I am headed to the Ozarks with some girls from work for a few days of relaxing at the lake. Staying at a friends house and plan to just lay out and shop the outlet malls! Should be a great time. I get back late Thursday night. I am sure going to miss my little Sugarpants and her daddy!! I know they will have quite the bonding experience while I am away...just am going to miss them so much...and for some reason I don't see him singing the "Super Freak Morning Song" to her LOL! I will be sure to post pictures from the week when I return.

No comments:

Post a Comment