Friday, August 28, 2009

Ben and Jake

Jake and Ben --- my Mom and Don went to visit them in Colorado so we FINALLY have pictures!
Ben on the Bungee trampoline!

Jake on the Bungee trampoline.


Man I am jealous...I want to go on the bungee trampoline!


Ben and Jake with Grandma!!! (my mom)




Look at them blue eyes!!!


We goin' skiin?


Fun times with Grandpa!


Ben is a "mini" of my brother Corey!

Look at his little belt!!! LOL how cute!


Sleepy boys!


ADORABLE picture

Jake on the swings

Ben climing trees!
My mom and Don went to Colorado to visit my brother Corey, his girlfriend Susse, and my nephews Ben and Jake. They are all so busy so we don't get a ton of pictures...I am so happy mom and Don brought a bunch back! Great to see the boys! They just love Grandpa and Grandma Larsen!














No comments:

Post a Comment