Friday, May 20, 2011

Sugar meets a Horse...

Pretty girl with alien fire eyeballs...LOL

Oliver from behind...ummm like I said he is a horse!

Sugar and Oliver where playing a little poke and tickle!


He is a gentle giant!


They were all tuckered out.... look how LONG Oliver is...GEEZ

Standing at the door to come back in and play...even though they had a huge yard outside!


Last night my cute little preggers friend Darcy asked a few girls over. They just bought a house...let me just say it is a house fit for Oliver! As you can see by the pictures...Oliver (aka Horse) is 185 pounds of pure love! He is adorable and well...HUGE! The house has tall ceilings, many many rooms to play in and an enormous living room and kitchen. Oliver and the two kitties are loving their new digs! Darcy made taco turnovers (YUM) basically seasoned taco meat and cheese stuffed in the middle of rolled biscuit dough and folded then baked...just plain goodness if you ask me! Gina brought some yummy guacamole with chips and spanish rice which rounded off our dinner well...I brought Blue Moon (for Gina and I ...not my pregnant friend silly!) and Sopapilla's from Elbee's. I called and asked if I could buy them frozen and bake at home...they said "I don't know why not...LOL" So 500 degrees for about 4-5 minutes and we had fluffy airy triangles of sweetness...then pour honey and sprinkle sugar and cinnamon over the top while warm and BAM you have sopapilla deciciousness! Sugar and Oliver were besties after the first 2 minutes of some butt sniffing. They were adorable, he is a gentle giant if I ever saw one! Thanks Darcy for inviting us over and for making us feel so comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment