Thursday, June 17, 2010

Cattlemen's Ball

Meet Flash...a mix of a mini-donkey and a shetland pony!
Flash is at our friend Tom's parents house in Doniphan, NE

Look at how cute...he is just a teeny bit bigger than Sugar!


Kiera and I at the golf outing



Alan showing his massive leg strength!


Alan and I at the Friday night reception by the Platte River


All 4 of us after the golf outing.

Awww..

My thought of my last shot!

Showing Kiera she is light!

Getting some much needed A/C in the golf course bar.

Keeda and Tom!


Kiera and I at the start of the day.

Alan with his club and me with my beer! LOL Kinda how the day played out.

Ut oh...the Mic Ultra's are kicking in!

The intense golfer...

he has to watch where the ball goes cause he hits is so darn far we can't see it

Me with Reggie Shaw--- an up and coming Country Star~


Kiera and I at the Saturday meal...before Randy Travis starts.

So cute!

A quick pose before the concert starts....

there he is...a country legend!

Sing it to me Randy!

he did a great job...and I got to stand just a few feet from him!






















No comments:

Post a Comment