Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Happy 10th Anniversary Travis and Lisa

I had to take a picture of my new flower clip I got in Florida!! Alan was in Florida for the party so I took a "self-portrait" and text it to him so he could see my pretty new flower!!!
Me, Andie, and Dana cheesing for the camera

I love this picture! Sarah, Angela, me and Andie...everyone looks so cute!


Look at these hot chicks!

Timmon encouraging Andie to have some more!


Our little Senorita!
What...? You've never seen someone dance in a Sombraro with a headless Donkey Piniata?

Blue House...the band that played at the party! Great band...so fun!

The happy couple "reinacting" their first dance!


Travis with a little grabby grabby!

What a fun night! Travis and Lisa celebrated their 10th Wedding Anniversary May 5th! So they had a party on Saturday with friends and family. The band was great...weather wasn't so nice but we pulled through! Margarita's, Daquiri's, beer, and plenty of Mexican food to enjoy the Cinco De Mayo Celebration (or Ocho De Mayo I guess). They played their wedding video and wow...seeing all of us 10 years ago was a hoot. All I can say is I enjoyed myself both at the wedding and 10 years later at the Anniversary! :)
Congratulations Trav and Lisa!












No comments:

Post a Comment