Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Birthday Weekend!!!

My 2:30pm pick-up! Right on time!!
Cari and Sandi in the WAY back of the Stacy Ride!

My beautiful birthday hat, sash, and boa from the girls! I was a DIVA!

Julie smiling pretty for the camera.

All the ladies at our first stop --- Bulldogs in Murdock, NE

All the beautiful ladies at stop #2 -- Getaway in Manley, NE

Opening my AWESOME new yellow purse...you can't fake that face!

Julie picking my nose at Goodtimes...don't ask me why? LOL




mmmmmm CANDY CANDY CANDY!!! BTW ...it is all gone! LOL

Traci Sue and Cari Jo at Hazy's!


Getting a big ol' hug from Jules for my birthday!

Cari and Joshua! Cool Shirt Josh...I hear you even picked it out all by yourself!

Norma Jean with Sue Sue

Me with the Lee's! AND my Snow Cone Bouquet!!!

Norma, Cari and Me---yes that Birthday Diva Cone came out again!


This is a typical happening...Rusty singing at the top of his lungs and Stacy cracking up at him!


Alan even danced with me a couple times! AWWWW...ssshhhh don't tell, he'll get embarrassed!


My piggy ride from FOGED! By this point I think we all may have been a little loopy!
What a perfect birthday weekend. Alan and I hung out Friday night and ate dinner...played with Sugarpants and relaxed. Saturday he took me to breakfast at Shirley's Diner, then we went for pedicures! YES, Alan went too! It was so nice. We drove around and did a little goose watching then home to get ready for the big "pick-up". 2:30 came and the Stacy Ride was there with friends, beer, and diva fashion! Jagged to Bulldogs, Getaway, and Goodtimes --- I got presents at each bar!!!! Then met at Hazy's where lots of friends and family came out to celebrate my special day. Lots of yummy food...wonderful friends...a DJ played our favorite tunes...and plenty of drinks! What an AWESOME Birthday!!! Thank you to everyone for making it such a special day for me. I love you all! Mandi




















No comments:

Post a Comment