Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Small Town Bar Olympics!

Not quite sure what dance she was doing but I know it was funny!
OH LORD!!! I know Alan likes short blonde hair but this is a little extreme!

Camo hat...check! Kuzi for my busch light...check! Chew in my lip...Check! Looks like Alan has it all covered!


Look at that approach! What a pro.


Concentrate Rusty --- Concentrate.
Well Saturday a few of us took a trip to Manley. Played pinball, shuffleboard and LOTS of oldies music. The bar in Manley has the slickest, fastest shuffleboard table ever! They also have the best fried food...yummy, delicious jalapeno potato cheese bites!!!!!!!!! After that we headed down to Goodtimes for a little more shuffleboard (only on the slowest table ever), some more oldies music...and a little backwards roller skating on my part...well I attempted to and ended up flat on my back! GRACEFUL...SO GRACEFUL! After we had enough there we headed to Hazy's for yet some more shuffleboard! It was a great day with lots of laughs! Can't wait to do it again.





No comments:

Post a Comment