Thursday, November 19, 2009

Sugarbear and Daddy are home!!!

Look at the Baby Girl go!!!
So proud of her retrieve!

SERIOUSLY!!! How much cuter could she be???


Takin' a little snooze after working hard all morning.



Posing pretty for the camera! What a big girl.




Let me attem' daddy...I'll bring the ducks back!
Sugar went on her first overnight hunting trip with dad! She isn't so sure about the "roughing it" part of overnight hunting trips...but she loves the hunting part! Alan said she did amazing and even found a duck that other dogs couldn't find. He is such a proud papa and it makes me so happy that they had a good time. I don't know about having them both gone at the same time though...makes for a lonely house for me! So happy to have them both home now.






No comments:

Post a Comment