Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July

We had a great weekend! A few parties Thursday night and Friday night, then we had our own party on Saturday. A really great turn out despite the crazy chilly weather! A fun time had by all and the fireworks were really great.

Look at the big girl...my gosh I think she grows by the second!


Splish Splashing in the lake like she does several times a day! She just loves the water.


Chewing on the Pig Ear (EWW) I got her for a 4th of July treat...oh man does she think she is hot stuff with that thing!


HMMMM --- the decorations were meant for "pretty" but Sugar seemed to think the long row of flags were placed along the grass just for her enjoyment!

She is so patriotic!

Is it wrong to chew on flags??

Just look at the long row of flags I have to tear up...my mom keeps taking them away from me...I just move on to the next one...I got all day here mom!

The Hartranft's playing Blongo Ball!


We had quite a few volleyball games!


Sugar likes to play Blongo Ball too!

The FXB Crew!

Now how many people have beach side delivery of fireworks and a keg of beer! LOL


Kiera and Tom with their friends! Awww















No comments:

Post a Comment