Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Johnson Lake

Captain Sugarpants!

My very first Walleye ever...yep...a 3 incher!

Sugarbear was a good puppy the whole weekend!

And OF COURSE...Alan caught the only keeper...23" Walleye...it was fun watching him reel it in, and I got to net it...I didn't knock it off the lure or anything! LOL

Peace out but right by the pole, don't wanna miss catching a fish!


Big morning yawns after her first night sleeping in a BED! Yep that's right...I am pretty sure Sugar would rather camp than be at home cause she got her own Full Size Bed! LOL it was comical to see her enjoying it all sprawled out!

Again...passed out under the steering wheel --- laying by her water bowl!

And the sexy driver! Getting all tanned up!



What a great weekend at Johnson Lake. Alan, Sugar, and I met some friends for a weekend of fishing! Sugar did so awesome on the boat...she would sleep then when we'd catch something she'd be right there ready to nibble on it's tail! LOL We caught a lot of fish...but only one keeper. Tons of White Bass, Drum, and 12" walleye, and even some Northern. I got to learn a whole new way of fishing and by Sunday I had it down pat! LOL baiting hooks, setting hooks, managing 4 poles at once...just call me a pro...look for my Fishing Show to start on a cable network near you! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment